DIALOGUE #8 – ONE ANOTHER
by Pr Denis Sand – firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective of today’s dialogue: Challenge the group to experience life together as a group and care for each other.
Welcome (15) – Fellowship
• What is the one thing, that you remember, someone helped you with that you couldn’t do by yourself when you were in elementary school? How did you feel about it?
• How easily and willingly do you share your time or talents with others? How do you feel when you do it?
Worship (15) – Worship
• Read Psalms 47:1-2
• Above all
• Draw me close to you
• Take time to pray in groups of two, but before praying ask the other person why is he or she thankful to God this week.
Word (30) – Discipleship
• Read Galatians 6:1-10
• How can Paul’s counsel in v1 be put into practice?
• What is this law of Christ and how does it relate to carry each other’s burden? v2
• What does it mean v5 with own load relating it to carrying other people’s burdens? v2
• What is the antidote for self deception? v3-4
• How does the law of sowing and reaping apply to the spiritual life? v7-8
• What kind of things should we sow and not sow in order to reap eternal life? v8
• How can the promise of v9 relate to our group?
• How can we do good to all people and specially the family of God? v9
• What changes will you make to apply these instructions?
• What is God telling you with this topic?
• To do: Memorize this week as a group Galatians 6:7. Carry it in your wallet or pocket, place it in your fridge or car and memorize it during this week.
Works – Witness (15) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Make a list as a group of people who are in need and plan how you can help them carry their burdens. Be creative and practical. Do it!
• Share the vision of multiplication. Tell the group that we want to multiply this group in _________ months so we can reach others for Christ.
• Pray together as a group for the needs people have.
• Find out what visitors and new comers love doing, their hobbies and entertainment.