DIALOGUE # 19 – RESCUED
by Pr Denis Sand – email@example.com. Revised by William Earnhardt
Objective of today’s dialogue: invite people to accept Jesus as their personal Savior and to live for Him!
Welcome (15) – Fellowship
• Have you ever participated in recuing someone?
• Were you ever rescued from a situation where your life was in danger?
• How does it feel to be rescued?
Worship (15) – Worship
• Read Psalms 40:1-3
• Mighty to save
• You are worthy
• This is the time to give thanks. Praise God for those time that He rescued you. Share your motive of thankfulness with the group
• Pray in groups of three
Word (30) – Discipleship
• Read John 3:13-16
• Why did Moses have to make the bronze serpent?
• Why did Jesus have to die? v15
• Do you truly believe that without Jesus we are lost? Why are we lost? v16
• What does this rescue mission teach you about God? v16
• If salvation is only found through Jesus, where does that leave all other religions? v17 Read Acts 4:12; 1 Timothy 2:5
• Why is God so interested in giving us Jesus? Why is this gift so especial? v16
• What happens to all those who decide not to believe in Jesus? v16 Why?
• Do you believe in Jesus and accept Him as Savior and Rescuer of your life? Do you choose to believe?
• What have you heard God telling you tonight?
• What changes do you need to make in order to apply –live today’s message?
- Do you understand and can you share the plan of salvation with others? Here is a study you can use.
• To do: Read at least three times out loud, and commit to memorize John 3:16
Works – Witness (15) – Ministry & Evangelism
• Mention the names of people in your circle of influence who need to truly believe in Jesus?
• What can we do as a group to bring them closer to the great Rescuer?
• Ask: Why are we here tonight? What is our vision as a group? How does our vision relates to John 3:16?
• Ask: How can we pray as a group for your needs and challenges?
• Go around during refreshment time and get to know people more in depth.